What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

phragand soph in bloom

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
This Chuck Acker cross is back in bloom :-D It's a sequential bloomer with buds forming behind this one.

expman.pl

My sophronitis cernus are coming into bloom, here are the first of the flowers.

expman.pl

wowee PRETTY:0o::0o::0o:, im trying to get my china dragon too bloom it seems to be close but who knows, have you ever seen the china dragon phrag.?

wowee PRETTY:0o::0o::0o:, im trying to get my china dragon too bloom it seems to be close but who knows, have you ever seen the china dragon phrag.?

I haven't seen one in person but they are gorgeous phrags, I love grandes (one of china dragon's parents)

Wow, nice! Orange is so rare in people's orchid gardens which is unfortunate because it's sooo gorgeous!

Wow, nice! Orange is so rare in people's orchid gardens which is unfortunate because it's sooo gorgeous!

Does this mean in the spring you'd like a divsion of LC Trick or treat? a bright orange minicatt, which means it's only anout ten inches high :-))

Does this mean in the spring you'd like a divsion of LC Trick or treat? a bright orange minicatt, which means it's only anout ten inches high :-))

Only if it can be neglected at low humidity and a constant 75ish degrees F, and survive on one watering a week in a pot of chopped forest bark ;)

Very nice Chib, awesome flowers. :-O

Only if it can be neglected at low humidity and a constant 75ish degrees F, and survive on one watering a week in a pot of chopped forest bark ;)
it'd be happy with the temperature and lives eight months a year in 50% humidity, and usually only gets watered once a week, so what's the problem?

Heh...if you feel like sending me some chids I wouldn't be opposed to it ;)

Back