What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orchids

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Bulbo ambrosia
004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Bulbo picturatum. I just purchase this plant. I cannot take credit for its blooms. I do like it though.

013.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

very nice bulbophyllums! exo's gonna get a kick out of them!

Ahhh...my favorite genus.....Bulbo ambrosia smells good, right?

OOooh I like that first one! I have a bulbo around here somewhere that's never bloomed for me before that's supposed to look like the ambrosia - what do they need as a bloom-trigger?

I'm not sure the bloom trigger honestly. That is the first time ambrosia has bloomed for me. The GH gets down to 50 I just recently increased to 58 because it looks like a few plants got some cold dammage this year. 1st time too. I do know the like it humid and with more light than you would think by looking at the encyclopedia.

Exo Bulbos are my fav too. I have not detected a smell yet. I will smell in the morning. My sniffer has been on the fritz, but I can breath at the moment and I detected no smell. Of course my Den kingianum didnt smell that strong this year either. I will let you know Exo.

I have a few more to shoot tomorrow if I have time. Others are not bulbos though.

Quite particial to that ambrosia. :)

B. picturatum looks incredible! I've always liked the flower type. I need to start collecting some members of the genus.

Beautiful orchids.

Back