What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOID Oncidium

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
I got this one unlabeled last year at Lowes or HD. I grew it indoors over the winter under moderate LED lighting, and acclimated it to partial sun for the summer. A big plant as mine go, over 2'. Fragrance is like chocolate, in a bubble gum sort of way.

Attachments

• onc.jpg
    onc.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 66
Looks gorgeous! It's probably Onc. Sharry Baby. A variety of it, "Sweet fragrance" has a cherry-like scent, if I'm not mistaken. Either way, it's a very popular hybrid and I'd be willing to get you have some form of it. I'm waiting for mine to go into spike anytime now.

I love those hanging ceramic pots you've got in the background as well ; they don't look butt ugly and they look useful for growing orchids.

Thanks! From descriptions I've heard I figured it might be' Sharry Baby' or a similar hybrid. Those pots are pretty cheap too, $10 at Home Depot for a 6". Wish they came in other sizes.

Back