What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free orchids!

Hello everybody! I have been collecting orchids for fair amount of time now and love every single one, that being said I about a year ago got a sarracenia purpurea from a friend and fell hard for cps too. I recently did a little spring cleaning so to speak and tried to free up some space. I ended up with a decent little pile of plants. Most are divisions I've made or plants I have way too many of already. They are all sizes, a few seedlings, all the way up to some mature adult cattleyas. I'm sure you're reading this thinking to yourself "these plants have to be crap if he's just giving them away!" But they're not. All of them are super healthy. I'd just rather give them to somebody who'll enjoy and take care of them. Just pay shipping. If ur interested let me know.

If you have a cypripedium reginae available, I'd gladly take it.

Hello everybody! I have been collecting orchids for fair amount of time now and love every single one, that being said I about a year ago got a sarracenia purpurea from a friend and fell hard for cps too. I recently did a little spring cleaning so to speak and tried to free up some space. I ended up with a decent little pile of plants. Most are divisions I've made or plants I have way too many of already. They are all sizes, a few seedlings, all the way up to some mature adult cattleyas. I'm sure you're reading this thinking to yourself "these plants have to be crap if he's just giving them away!" But they're not. All of them are super healthy. I'd just rather give them to somebody who'll enjoy and take care of them. Just pay shipping. If ur interested let me know.
PM'ed :)

Back