What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phalaenopsis lobbii

• Thread starter amphirion
  • Start date
Zuz told me to buy this plant. And when Zuz tells you to do something, you do it. The most inflorescences I've ever had keeping this plant.

d0b3erfukily.png

Name escapes me. It was purchased online some years ago.

Very nice! I have Phal Lovely Kid -- a primary hybrid of lobbii x parishii. Mine takes after the parishii parent in have purple instead of brown on the lip. Pleasantly fragrant, too.

Stunning! Where did you get it?

Try Andy's Orchids. He specializes in species and has a huge selection of minis. (This one is a mini.) Before hitting his site, I would recommend you hand your credit cards over to a loved one and put some sort of protective "anti-drool" protector over your keyboard. ;)

Last edited:
I'm not much of a phal person myself, but this one is really nice! Beautifully grown!

Andy's Orchids is probably one of my favorite places to shop for hard to find and unusual species, but as DragonsEye pointed out, it's pretty hard to control yourself on his site. My last order quickly went from 1 Dendrobium cuthbertsonii to several hundred dollars and a box of 15 orchids on my doorstep.

Back