What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally!

I got some seeds a while back for S. alata Covington, LA S. purpurea Saco, Maine and 4 Darlingtonia, all had some rate of success which I was expecting of the Sarracenia given that I used the regular germination tecnique taught to me by SarraceniaObsessed, but what I wasn't expecting was the Darlingtonia, I have never germinated Darlingonia but for some reason this time it worked! 3 out of 4 seeds Germinated so far, with about a month before I give up on the ones that didnt. Thank you to the providers of theses seeds, hopefully soon I'll have some full growns!

Hmph, still nothing on my S. alata Covington, LA...
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ Dec. 14 2005,10:00)]Hmph, still nothing on my S. alata Covington, LA...
smile_h_32.gif
I had 35 of my 40 S.alat Covington,LA sprout. how long did you stratify them for?

From when I got them until 11/15. Though I did cold dry not cold moist. Don't remember exactly when it was that I got them, all that was on my old comp... I have some that I took from the cold dry, and put to cold moist, those are gonna strat until Jan 1st, so I still have hope.

Back