What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting my first ceph!

I've been researching ceph. care for almost a year now and kept wanting to get one but I kept spending my money on other stuff and I finally used my christmas money to get one.
smile.gif
I found a site that was selling them for less than $20. They may be small plants but whats the fun in getting a full grown plant!

I can't wait until it gets here
smile.gif

Like you said, even if they're small, for 20 bucks it's worth it. Congrats, I hope it grows well!

Hahaha! I love saladfingers.
smile_n_32.gif
Be sure to let us know when it arrives and how it looks!

they are fun little guys. they look like heads with gaping mouths
smile.gif

Glad to hear that you're getting one of the coolest CPs! I hope it grows well for you
smile.gif

Thats awsome your getting a baby ceph. Have you gottin it yet CARNIVOROUS_PLANT_MASTER ? If so can ya snap some pics for us..
smile_m_32.gif

wellll, I thought it would be here today but it wasn't
smile_h_32.gif
. hopefully it will come tommorrow!
smile.gif

yay! it's here! I'll post some pictures of it tommorrow or monday.

there are multiple growth points in a clump. I'll probably put it in a larger pot so it's not so cramped.
smile.gif

Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

By the way, where did you order it from?

Oh cool. I've heard good things about them. I'd love to have another Ceph, and I've tried to get one from this site but my PMs have gone unanswered. Perhaps I can check them out...

yeah, I bought them there because they were cheaper than everywhere else I looked. Their plants are great. I'd order from there again.
smile.gif

Good to know. I might check them out soon for a new Ceph!

I mean, can a man REALLY have too many Cephs?!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CARNIVOROUS_PLANT_MASTER @ Jan. 07 2006,5:06)]yay! it's here! I'll post some pictures of it tommorrow or monday.

there are multiple growth points in a clump. I'll probably put it in a larger pot so it's not so cramped.
smile.gif
Thats awsome your new baby ceph came in cant wait to see it.. CONGRATS!!!!
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif
WOW looky all the baby pitchers on that ceph.. Just awsome and it looks beautiful!!! CONGRATS  CARNIVOROUS_PLANT_MASTER on your baby ceph..
smile_m_32.gif
 Thanks for updating us and posting awsome pics.. Its soooooooooooo cute and pretty...
smile_n_32.gif

What a great looking Ceph! Have fun with it
smile.gif

By the way, I'd like to take this time to say that Cephs have officially become my favorite CPs. I'm not sure when it happened, but it happened. I've got the Ceph fever! Whoo!

Are they easy to grow? Will they do well in a terrarium with lowland Neps?

-Rail

Back