What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting up my CP collection again. Judith Hindle.

Hey everyone! Wow.. I haven't been here for 3 years! I searched for my last post and it was May 2003!!!

3 years ago I moved to a small house. At that house, I wasn't able to grow most of my plants anymore, so I sent almost my entire collection to people who would be able to take good care of them. The only CP I kept were S. Flava, VFTs, and Drosera Capensis.

I moved to a bigger brand new home in November. So now I will be able to grow CP again.

I want to start off by getting new plants. I've always wanted to have S. Judith Hindle and I miss my old huge pot of S. Purpurea. I have no idea what places or people are good to get these plants. I have only dealt with 1 online seller (I looked for the site, it no longer exists), the rest of my plants were obtained from individuals from forums, etc... but I no longer have such connections with other CP growers.

Anyway, i'm sorry for this long post. It has been so long and I just had a lot to say. lol.

I might've confused people with all the random things I just said... the point of my post:
Who are good sellers to get S. Judith Hindle and S. Purpurea Venosa from?

This all feels so new to me. I'm going to have to start all over.
I'm so excited to resurrect this hobby.
smile.gif

It's 4AM. I should go to sleep.

Welcome back! You are before my time. It says that you are a Moderator? I can't say that I know good sellers of the Judith Hindle or S. purpurea, but when Lowes brings in CP's, I have seen both species among them.

WOW! Its been that long?? Doesn't seem like it. Good to have you back Statick
cool.gif
. Keep an eye on the trading post. There's often good stuff given away there.

I just changed that tag since i'm not a Moderator anymore.
Over 100 views and nobody has had good experiences with obtaining Judith Hindle and Purpurea?

Well at Sarrecenia Northwest they sell excellent pitcher plants and I know that they sell the two plants. Just maybe not now. Id definetly order from them. Or u could wait until petflytrap.com gets some. They also have excellent plants and service.

Edit: They dont have a purpurea but do have judith hindle.

Back