What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hylla...

Hylla, i buy a sar, long ago like a mont, it come full of burned spots, i put it in the terraium it was small and still cold out, it was like 2" or 3" the big trap, only 1 big, so i leave it in the terraium, it dont stop turnig brown, i leve she alone and add some more light (40 wats over only she!), a new leave aper, in a week ago the new trap dried and fall on the floor, i water she each 4 days, humydy is 30% or 70% in all day, it vary slowly from day to nigt, temperature still constan insede my room, from 64°F to 74°F, how i know if she is alive, i was tintink to put it uot of terrarium, but all my other plants just are begging to grow, so i tink still cold, and the cold air currents are not any good....well better tell me, what to do?

I would just put your plant on a windowsill. Sarracenias need a lot of light and unless you have a purpurea or psittacina which is very close to a light, they aren't happiest in a terrarium.
As long as the rhizome is still firm and it has what looks like healthy growth somewhere on the rhizome, it should be ok. It has also been asleep for months and will take its time to grow again. It is only March.

A photo would be helpful too.

ok i dont got a camera (buying one soon), but i will get it out.

Back