What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this out

Ok well i made a video of a journey through my cps.As far as sarracenia go They are dorment but are shown some have flowerbuds. Its a spring movie of them waking up for some warmth. also my indoor cps which should be more interesting as they are growing. The other day i said why not film a video through a cp garden?  
smile_n_32.gif

<table border="0"  bgcolor="ffffff" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><embed src="http://streaming2.vidilife.com/vidilife/video/2006/4/4/487513/600145.wmv" AutoStart=1 ShowStatusBar=1 volume=-1 HEIGHT=339 WIDTH=361></embed>
reloc.cfm
</td></tr><tr><td align="right">Free  video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com[/QUOTE]

I will make one in summer also when they are in full growth and more of my cps will be in it.

Hey, that was a really neat video! Great idea!

Cheers
Amori

That was very interesting.. Hard to hear you though
smile_m_32.gif

The D. auriculata was expecially awesome!!!!
Andrew

That was really awesome! I agree, the D. auriculata was really cool.

-Ben

thanks guys ya i needed to talk louder. My auriculata is growing nice.

Either talk louder or take out the music, lol..

I tried to watch it but it kept getting messed up... at one point it turned upside down and turned green. My filters are screwed up in WMP.

I wish I could see how your auriculata are doing, my little seedlings are just now starting to grow bigger. A lot of them died though.

ya i will post some pictures in the drosera forum very soon.

That was great CK! Very nice plants and excellent music
cool.gif

Fun! I've often considered doing something similar, or at the very least posting some of the videos of my brothers and myself boomeranging- but somehow there always ends up being a bit too much profanity (not my fault!) Once I get my camera sent in and back (hopefully repaired!) I'll start taking pictures/video again.

Thanks for the tour!

Well if i were to do this... it would would be a sorry excuse... i have most of my plants in single areas and arent that big
(how old are you JW im 15 and in ohio) any ways Im diggin youre sundew, its preaty awsome. Maybe some one should do one on how to pronounce CP's Latin name...

the Tuberous drosera was neat to..
I love youre Hybrid... its a preaty neat cross..

Cheers

yes i am actually 16! alot of you would say no way! but i am matter of fact will be 17.
As far as the music went it took me like 2 days to think of a good song. Theres many songs but some only fit a cp video. LOL

The summer movie im making will be awesome. the only thing is that auriculata will probably go dorment by the time i film it.

Are you a Jr? Im acutaly 15 but i was born in summer so almost 16.
Those tuberous sundews are crazy i want one but they get so big i dunno if i would have the room. Just keepem growing for those who cant grow them man
smile_m_32.gif

Cheers

Yep i am a junior. Ya i should have them for ever hopefully plus i have lots of seed so i should have more plants that i will grow. I also have a gigantea but in its first year.

Gigantea! that should get big doesnt it get the size of a small bush? Crazy man... i just want to stick to Sarr's VFT's for now till i can get a nice set up for Some Heli's and some Ceph's and well of course NEPS! But Sarr's and VFT's are great as it is! Its all amazing.

Cheers

<span style='color:teal'>Carnivorkid, man you have all my admiration..... I bow my head to you!

Great job... Congratulations...!  
smile.gif
</span>

Great video. Very nice R.dentata seeding.
smile.gif

A video is a great idea. Can't wait to see how much your plants change during the summer when they're fully awake.

I think your Nepenthes alata is is actually ventrata [ventricosa x alata], but it's difficult for me to tell on the monitor i'm using right now (maximum brightness is dark)
Labeling ventrata as alata is a common mistake. I've seen this a lot of posts about plants people purchased from stores being mislabeled and I saw one on ebay recently. It happened to me too, I purchased a plant from somebody online and I was told was a large alata and it turned out to be ventrata.

Oh yes i figured that it might be a ventrata, statik.

My roridula almost died at one point it was moved from light to a window and although i adapted it is suffered sun burn on its small stem which caused the bottom to dry and not supply plant with water so i like air layed it by burying the stem under ground and then it grew upwards so i guess success it is. It just has a little dirt stuck to it.
I will let everyone know during summer when its coming out.

Back