What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My cp collection

I've never had so many Sarracenia flowers before, I'm so excited!
cp_collection1.jpg

And here's my other CP's
cp_collection2.jpg

Wow, you've got quite a few too. This is my first flowering season (unless you count when I had one Sarracenia and didn't know what I was doing with it) and I only have like 9 buds! I'm envious!
~Joe

Great looking plants! I really like those Forked-Leaf Sundews you have up on that top shelf. They look like they could take down a bird
cool.gif

What's that big red flytrap on the right? It looks very large!

That red vft is supposed to by a typical one. Picked it up last weekend at the los angeles carnivorous plant society meeting. The new traps are coming out red, so I hope it stays that way.

Nice collection, is that a 2 liter pop bottle cut in half on the bottom with some more binata ? Great idea I'll have to try it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseraguy @ April 24 2006,2:35)]Nice collection, is that a 2 liter pop bottle cut in half on the bottom with some more binata ? Great idea I'll have to try it.
WOW, good eye!  That's a gallon Crystal Geyser square bottle cut in half.  Got sphagnum inside with D. multifda growing from root cuttings.

2 liter pop bottles make great water trays as well. I have quite a few of my smaller pots sitting in them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vft guy in SJ @ April 25 2006,5:29)]2 liter pop bottles make great water trays as well. I have quite a few of my smaller pots sitting in them.
I'll have to remember that!

Back