What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water?

Hey! I was just working in my backyard and drinking a bottle of Aquafina water, when I noticed the label said Reverse Osmosis water. Could this work cause It would greatly cut down on the amount of money I spend on distilled water

How could aquafina be cheaper than distilled water? I thought bottled waters were usually way overpriced.

well my family buys it for drinking water too. So when I run low on distilled water I know I have a back up just in case

It might work as an emergency backup.. even if it is perfectly safe for your plants, the cost factor alone makes it unsuitable for everyday watering. I would still advise that you buy R/O water from the vending machines at the grocery stores.. usually it costs about 25-30 cents per gallon, about 1/3 the cost of distilled water from in the store.

Steve

Back