What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenias from Sarracenia Northwest

Hey guys,

First I got a trio of VFTs, then last week I ordered a bunch of Sarracenias from Sarracenia Northwest. Yesterday evening they arrived, and I got them out of the box. I tell ya, these guys pack their plants well, coz damage was minimal. They even gave me a free pot of Judith Hindle Hybrid!

Check out the pics I took this morning:
Clockwise from left: "Judith Hindle", Alabama Sweet Pitcher, S. leucophylla, "Scarlet Belle"
210227339_a8c3cd526d.jpg

D. roseana
210225918_0877e8dba9.jpg

More pics can be seen in my CP set on Flickr

Cool! Judith Hindle is, at least for me, a bullet-proof and great performing sarracenia. I love getting bonus plants! LOL!

They all look great, btw!

Capslock

Sweet! The guys at Sarracenia Northwest are great, as I've said many times before. They run (by far) THE best CP business out there.

Should I have to mention that about 70 percent of my plants came from them?

smile_n_32.gif

If I go home today and my plants still look as lovely, I'm sold on SNW.
smile_m_32.gif

Very nice looking plants! I have a lot of respect for SNW, especially their caresheets, although I've never ordered a single plant from an online establishment.

yes I agree they helped me a whole lot, and their e book also gave me a lot of info including a vft dente, and I also had some of my plants posted on their photo gallery.

Mine is the second post.( they lost my name)

my cps

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Cool! Judith Hindle is, at least for me, a bullet-proof and great performing sarracenia

That says it pretty well right there! 'Judith Hindle' is a great plant. The pitchers are nice and dynamic, starting crisp and while and over time a burgandy red bleeds through the veins and reddens up the hood of the pitcher very nicely. Also, a very good plant for making leaf pullings off of!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Aug. 08 2006,5:42)]Very nice looking plants! I have a lot of respect for SNW, especially their caresheets, although I've never ordered a single plant from an online establishment.
So far apart from my first Drosera, all my CPs have been bought online. There aren't any CP nurseries around these parts, and the regular ones don't carry CPs, and I will not spend my money on CPs found in Home Depot or Walmart, unless I'm on a rescue mission!

Any particular reason for not ordering plants online, Jim?

I'll definitely buy again from SNW.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Farmer Dave @ Aug. 08 2006,7:27)]yes I agree they helped me a whole lot, and their e book also gave me a lot of info including a vft dente, and I also had some of my plants posted on their photo gallery.

Mine is the second post.( they lost my name)

my cps
I'll be sure to check it out!

Back