What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schnells Ghost

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date

schloaty

Staff member
ghost3.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Ghost1.jpg

Schnell's Ghost. Nuff said.
smile.gif

Nice plant.The two I had both died from rot last winter.

Jerry

AHHH! so bright!!!!!!! *puts sunglasses on* wow what beautiful plants ya got there.
Alex

I want one! LOL Very nice schloaty.

Beautiful plant! What is the plant in the background of the second pic? Bucky

I said it before but I'll say it again:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ Aug. 27 2006,7:38)]Whoa! Nice one Schloaty!

I got REALLY bored so I did this.

ghost3web.jpg

Hope you dont mind.

Bucky,
That's some version of S. 'Catesbeii' (purpurea x flava)....at least I think so. It's much more maroon than other clones I've seen....and also quite a bit larger (though that may just be an age thing).

Copcar, I don't mind...kinda cool, actually - but that signature makes me look like a girl.
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Hey, that's an awsome looking plant! Wonder where it came from?
smile_m_32.gif
Glad to see it recovered well. Mine has come out of its early summer funk and sending up steller looking pitchers now also.

-Jeremy

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mine has come out of its early summer funk and sending up steller looking pitchers now also.

I noticed the other day that there is another new pitcher coming up. I wonder how tall this one will be. Mike said his got one that was 18", but eteolated (sp?)....so maybe I can get a nice, big one! The big one in the pic is 14", which is still not bad.

Back