What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rare treat----pics from Phil Faulisi's place

Hahaha I'm not that bad.. hes just too darn fast.. every time I had him in my sights, he moved...

The big ones look even better but.....Steve didn't take any pics of them the last time he was here.

Errr.. ummm uhhhh... ??? You musta distracted me...

No doubt.. we did seem to spend an inordinate ammount of time examining the plants in the corner of the GH with the mister in it didnt we? The Darlingtonia pots were wayyyy at the other end.

Sorry Gents. But this thread deserves its rightful place!!! Phil, I just have to see your babies. (I will be careful not to drool on any of them, I promise!!!) Stuck until further notice-----PERIOD!!!!

Phil, I just have to see your babies. (I will be careful not to drool on any of them, I promise!!!)

Just make sure on the way that you stop in San Jose and visit me...

Cool.. I'll get the camera ready.. lol

It will do you no good! I will use my famous Ninja Shadow Techniques. They will even foil your flash!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HolyS---!!! Maybe I should reconsider! BLOOD!!! ME!!!!!!!?

Last edited:
Sorry BW, Freudian slip. What I meant was "New Visitors". Yeah, that's it....."New Visitors"!! :-O

Sure you do, Phil. Just the same, I am keeping an eye on you! Just remember, I have a Venus Flytrap with me-----------and I know how to use it!!!!!

(With that, who needs nunchaku????

Awww...you take all the fun out of the hunt. But seriously you have nothing to fear Bugs. I'm renowned for my hostil..er hospitality. :poke:

Don't I know that! Just break your orchid, and the hospitality FLOWS!!!!! LOLOL!!!! Glad that wasn't Hostility!!!!!!!!!

unstuck

Back