What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am heartbroken!!!!

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Who needs civilians, anyway?

"If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand".
Motto of the Hell's Angels

Hey Bug, if you ask me it's your 'old friend' who has a screw loose! :-))

Mozie, I am afraid its worse than that. He does not understand, or appreciate the life around him, and how it all works together. The problem Isn't a loose screw, it was no screw, and the marbles were all pee-wee's. Poor soul. I will pray to the CP gods to infect his curiousity, and to MAKE him one of us! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Last edited:
LOL@Bug :-)) I have gotten some real sideways glances from people when I tell them I 'breed' CPs. It sounds so dramatic and I think it makes them scared of me :boogie:

I am searching still for my loose screw!

Is that sort like searching for that last shaker of salt?

That is a wierd thing for someone to say. How can a plant not be natural?

Everyone I've shown my plants to finds CPs fascinating. How could NOT??

People are wierd. CPs are normal. :shrug:

When I talk to my wife about expanding my collection or show her some of the cool frog pics from TF she tells me that if she ever died "I would go off the deep end and become some weirdo with frogs, flying squirrels, and plants everywhere."

I simply reply, "I can only hope so!" If only it didn't require her dying...

xvart.

Yeah. I'm sure gonna miss her. Want a sarracenia??

:-))

I've heard strainge things about cp's but this is great... A lot better then al the " make sure that they don't eat you" jokes.

Tell him to stay away couse else your plants will eat him....

God, every time I hear someone say something stupid like that or ask if it can eat meatloaf I just want to smack 'em upside the head.

"Will it eat my cat?" WHACK!

One day I'm gonna say "Yes, yes it will."

Only neps eat cats. Sarrs go for puppies and bugs.

Lol, I just realized that the best part of these plants is they don't poop lol

HAHAHA:-))

That is true! Hey, next time the guy saids something about plants eating insects is unnatural, just say that he is breathing in plant waste products. See how he reacts to that. Anywho, a carnivorous plant is as natural as you can get. Personally (from what I see there was a lot of talk about religious stand points), sometimes I see God creating these beautiful plants just to spice up our lives. For example, take the duck billed platypus. When the explores saw one of these they looked for stitches. Things like these spice up our lives. From an evolutionary standpoint, it kinda makes sense that plants in nutrient poor soil to make use of an readily available source of nitrogen and minerals.

I always wanted a pet platypus :)

I have a hedgehog now I need a platypus and a naked mole rat.

This "friend" of yours didn't happen to be a vegitarian, did (s)he?

Ranting about murdering insects? And he says YOU have a screw loose?

Though he's right about that, it has nothing to do with the plants! :p

Back