What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My little cephs

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
JMatt inspired me to take some pics (and some leaf pulls, too). Here are my little cephs. First, a cutting grown in live sphag. That is a 3" clear food container its in. It needs more intense light....I have been hesitant to move it....with me, more light = cooler temp.
CPs2-3-07024.jpg

This is one grown in the more intense light. This cutting is from last spring.
CPs2-3-07018.jpg

And this last is a cutting from this summer. It is in a 2" pot.
CPs2-3-07023.jpg

I cannot wait until these little guys grow up !

Ohh wow... I like the little pink one the most, such nice coloring.

Good job, man!

I've been thinking about getting one for a while now...in Spring I think I'll get one.

I think I could look at Ceph pics all day, the mad variety shown by pics of plants grown by different people with differing conditions always blows my mind, thanks for snapping and posting these!!

PS now I'm getting inspired to try some pullings too :D Thanks for the inspiration :)

yeah Cephs seem to like pulling and teering :crazy: , I divided my Ceph this summer and now I have some new growth points and two runners, love these plants...

Back