What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My two Heli's and new Cobras

glider14

Always a newbie
some pics of my new darlingtonia(coming out of dormancy) and my 2 helis H. heterodoxa x ionasii and H. minor x heterodoxa. they are both growing and not dying! im happy with my new success :D
Alex

Nice job!

Wow! very nice! I cannot grow either of those... Too dang hot here. But at least I can live through you guys :D
Andrew

thanks for the comments! The two helis came from Dave S. when they came...they were almost nothing and did nothing at all for about a month they have finally all started to grow just recently!
Alex

You said it's too hot to grow these? What are the ideal conditions to grow them?

my guys(both the Darlingtonia and Heliamphora) grow in the same terrarium. the highest it has ever gotten was 80* summer last year when the window to my room was open. right now it is at 68*. it gets down to the high fifties at night during the coldest parts of winter. its cold outside right now so its a bit cooler that the average high temperature of 75.

Alex

I love those cobras!!! Nice growin!

- Jeff

Back