What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. leucophylla pics

Thanks, JB_OrchidGuy, for this little guy. It's only really started to grow now, after being on my door step thing.

DSCN3831.jpg

DSCN3832.jpg

DSCN3833.jpg

I think it has a sweet smell, but I can't tell if it's from this plant or from my purp.

-Ben

Mine lost all of its pitchers in the mail from hawaii but is making lots more,
it is making maybe 1 fooot pitchers & made a second growing point.

Cute! It looks like it has a few whiskers on its chin! :)

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, those 'whiskers' are just these fuzzy puff seed things that have been flying around for several weeks.

Does a plant this young still make those 'fall pitchers'?

-Ben

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, those 'whiskers' are just these fuzzy puff seed things that have been flying around for several weeks.

hehe.........

I see that your Sarrs enjoy "catching" Cottonwood tree seed junk too 'eh?

Man I HATE Cottonwood trees!! :censor: I wish they were illegal to grow in the city.

They pollute with their junk and give people more allergies problems than common ragweed.

Hate 'em.........

/rantoff ;)

Leucos in my experience, send up fall pitchers after the second season. Yours seems to be mature enough, that yes, it will.

Nice! I've been meaning too get one too, but their a tad bit spendy...I've been having the fuzzy stuff land in my VFT's...it might be from dandilions or something else though

Back