What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few pictures - mainly sarracenia

Came out a little darker than I had hoped but its back to raining again lol.

Hope you enjoy these few snaps from the greenhouses

ElizabethSIG.jpg

ExcellensxMooreiSIG.jpg

LPinkLipSIG.jpg

LPurpleWhiteGiantSIG.jpg

ChanianaxVeitchiiSIG.jpg

ACandidissimumSIG.jpg

OOH WOW! amazing composure...those pics are PERFECT. they seem ready for a book. :D

Those are really great pics! They're beautiful too! :)

Very nice pictures... and plants!

leucophylla purple and white giant = O_O.

Nice pics!
How long have you been growing Arisaema candidissimum?? That looks like one of the "new" white spathe types.
Nice plants!

Nice one Joel.

Did you pick the 'Elizabeth' up at Mike K's?

Thank you all.

Woodnative - I only have started a small collection this year as they interest me. I know very little about species & variety's. They seem very happy though :)

Alexis - Yes, I bought it from Derek along with a few nepenthes :) Wish I had bough the last two now as it seems to be very popular !!

Hi Joel,

Fancy seeing you here - it was good to 'catch up' the other day !! :blahblah9xm:

Is that the Leuco. purple & white giant I sent you in the photo ?? If yes, glad to see it's doing well.

Speak soon, give me a shout when you want to do some more trades.

Julie

Hiya,

That is the one you sent me last year. Couldn't believe the size of it when it finally opened lol. Must be very close to 2ft and these are summer pitchers !!

Joel

Back