What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heli growth spurt

Notice the height of the frontal wing and waist compared to the other pitchers

The new pitcher appears like it will be at least 1.5-2" higher then any of the previous pitchers, and this is even occuring at the same time it is in flower

she's a happy heli she is :)

new_lg_tequila.jpg

Av

Those are gorgeous!!!!!!
My minor's have fianally recovered from shipping shock and are putting up new pitchers. Perhaps in a year or two.......

I just love that color. You're T5's have my MH beat!

Thanks you two... my helis seem to be doing very well at the moment. I have to admit, the color is awesome... The tequila almost glows and my H. pulchella is getting an intense, dark cherry red.

I cant wait till the selection of bulbs gets better, but I have to admit these German Narva 5k's seem to be doing a great job.

Clint, going to T5 was more of a pain then expected... because of the heat I had to add extra airflow, because of the extra airflow I had to add extra humidification.. etc, etc

It sure wasnt as easy as just adding the T5 fixture.... the extra photon "oomph" comes with a price... "High maintenance"

but its worth it

Av

Every time I see these it makes me want to get one or two or six. Nice job.

Back