What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just some Ceph photos

Cindy

Staff member
Ceph seedling from CZplants. Been with me since April last year. VERY VERY slow growing.
vasekceph_0503.jpg

Young plant from TC, with me for a year. It was hardened in the greenhouse for 6 months before I got it.
ceph_05030.jpg

ceph_05031.jpg

ceph_05032.jpg

Pitchers of plants from Southern Carnivores. All cuttings of 3-6 years old. Been with me for between 2-6 months.
scceph_05030.jpg

scceph_05031.jpg

scceph_050311.jpg

scceph_05032.jpg

scceph_05033.jpg

scceph_05034.jpg

scceph_05035.jpg

scceph_05036.jpg

scceph_05037.jpg

Sometimes, an odd looking pitcher would appear.
scceph_050310.jpg

scceph_05038.jpg

scceph_05039.jpg

Nice pics Cindy.

I like your camera-work. :)

In my opinion, "Little Shop Of Horrors" ought have used a potty-mouthed Ceph instead of what it did use. They always have this, " Feed Me, cindy" look about them! :-))

'Drooling'
Great looking plants and even better camera work.

wow! nice lot of cephs cindy. You sure have a knack with these babies. :D

very nice! i rememebr when you first got them!

on a side note. does anyone know what the "drool" is?? i get on my plant all the time...buts its not nectar as it has no taste what so ever.

Alex

Those are some awesome pic's! I wish I had good luck with ceph's. :censor:

Josh

does anyone know what the "drool" is?? i get on my plant all the time...buts its not nectar as it has no taste what so ever.

Have you been tryin' to "slip some tongue" to your Cephs, Glider??

And on your first date too; you hardly even know each other! :-))

Have you been tryin' to "slip some tongue" to your Cephs, Glider??
Not a nice mental image Fryster. I'll have nightmares tonight for sure and probably daymares most of tomorrow :crazy: Nothing like the screeming heebee jeebees to put your coworkers at ease around you.

Thanks, everyone. Glad you all like the pics.

You sure have a knack with these babies.

They are really babies. The largest pitcher is only 1.5" tall! :-))

on a side note. does anyone know what the "drool" is??

The drool on my pitchers is actually digestive fluid. I spilled some out while trying to move the pot out from photos. Just wondering, do Cephs have sugary drool like Neps?

Last edited:
In my opinion, "Little Shop Of Horrors" ought have used a potty-mouthed Ceph instead of what it did use. They always have this, " Feed Me, cindy" look about them! :-))

Then you really have seen this production in London. It's my favorite version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNo8z_E-Npk <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hNo8z_E-Npk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hNo8z_E-Npk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back