What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maxx

Someday is not a day of the week.
Hey Everybody,

I just went out and took some pictures of some first spring growth. Enjoy! (This is in the pitcher plant section becuse majority of the pics are sarracenia) :) Also read the caption of the last pic!

View attachment 205
My Akai Ryu survived dormancy! That's my first VFT that made it! :D

View attachment 209
Here's a new and old Marbled Dragon pitcher.

View attachment 210
First Sabre pitcher of the spring.

View attachment 213
VentricosaXInermis (one of my best growing neps)

View attachment 214
Offshoot of the previous plant.

View attachment 206
Alata

View attachment 208
Flava in late bloom

View attachment 212
Some Unidentified flowers

View attachment 211
Flower buds from a different unidentfied plant. Flowers have odd characteristic (see next pic).

View attachment 207
These are the flower buds of the previous pic. This plant was recieved as 'unidentified' but these flower buds are leading me to believe it's a Leucophylla 'Tarnok' (the one with the double flower). I mean this flower has way more petals than any other ones I have. What do you guys think?

I would agree, the last flower picture is I think 'tarnok'

Nice :D I have a barrel bg but it needs less light man a gallon a day could be used :) Ventricosa X Inermis is it pretty nice ? Like pretty adaptible ?

Yeah. VentricosaXInermis grows alot and it seems pretty adaptable. I mean it's been growing vigorously for me ever since I got it.

Nice those plants look like they are doing great

How old and tall are you alata (mine looks like yours but no flowers T_T)?

I'm not sure how old that alata is. I believe it's about half a foot tall. My friend just gave it to me when he got a way bigger one. It isn't flowering age yet so maybe like a few years I'm guessing.

Very nice!

Back