What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus tips?

Everybody loves Before-After photos :D
Before:
SN850785.jpg

After:
SN852916.jpg

My conditions are were Mid 80s - low 80s day and high 70s - Mid 70s night. It did well.

Now it's low 70s - high 60s day and low 60s-low 50s (Though it naturally goes to 60, I can make it low 50s if I want :p). Humidity is about 60% day and night.

My watering system is that I spray right above the soil, around the plant and keep on going until a few drops drip out and wait till all the water seeps out. I wait till it gets kind dry until I barely feel moisture.

Everybody loves Before-After photos :D
Before:
SN850785.jpg

After:
SN852916.jpg

My conditions are were Mid 80s - low 80s day and high 70s - Mid 70s night. It did well.

Now it's low 70s - high 60s day and low 60s-low 50s (Though it naturally goes to 60, I can make it low 50s if I want :p). Humidity is about 60% day and night.

My watering system is that I spray right above the soil, around the plant and keep on going until a few drops drip out and wait till all the water seeps out. I wait till it gets kind dry until I barely feel moisture.

Very nice. How much light is it getting?

How much light is it getting?

Not a clue :-O I have two CFLs in reptile lamps, and I believe each is 6500k, and 1600 lumens. I'm not enitrely sure what I use. ??? But it works!

Last edited:
Back