What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some sping pitchers

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
A couple of pictures of some spring pitchers:
Royal Ruby - a future cultivar (?) of Moorei 'Big Red' - it will look even better later
IMG_0348.jpg

Mooreii (#2 Yellow River, FL)
IMG_0353.jpg

Flava Copper Top
IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0380.jpg

Flava rubricorporea
IMG_0373.jpg

Leuco Ctenium Fields, Perdido, FL - no flower this year, it is supposed to be orange
IMG_0375.jpg
compared to my other leucos, the veins do appear to be lighter, almost orange
IMG_0376.jpg

Judith Hindle - today
IMG_0385.jpg

Judith Hindle a few weeks ago
IMG_0271.jpg

leuco X alata 'Black Throat' - I have dozens of seedlings - a few of the larger ones
IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Beautiful!!!

CP30- Looking good! I'm glad the "Royal Ruby" is doing well for you. I am most definitely going to register it as a cultivar this year. BTW...the red tube copper top I got from you in trade is superb! It's doing really, really well and has gotten very big. I don't have a camera or I would show you a pic. It's going to be a great breeder.

Keep up the good work!

Phil

Wow, that rubricorporea is unreal!:0o:

CP30- Looking good! I'm glad the "Royal Ruby" is doing well for you. I am most definitely going to register it as a cultivar this year. BTW...the red tube copper top I got from you in trade is superb! It's doing really, really well and has gotten very big. I don't have a camera or I would show you a pic. It's going to be a great breeder.

Glad to hear about the "Royal Ruby" - it is a beautiful plant! I am also glad my copper top is doing well for you, I was worried that the dividing last year would take a toll on the plant, but seems even more vigorous this year!
I will be most interested in seeing the results of its breeding.

Back