What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New sarracenia

I got a large order of sarracenia today the plants recieved are.
S. x ashlessi
S. rubra ssp. gulfensis
S. rubra ssp. wherryi
S. minor.
S. psittacina
S. psittacina 'maroon'
S. alata
S. x readii
S. minor
S. gulfensis x jonesii giant
S. x formosa

I will post pictures when I have the chance.

Congratulations! I'm interested in seeing what that x ashlessi will look like. I've never heard of it before.

Speeking of orders... I just put in one for my first ceph!

-Matt

Congratulations! I'm interested in seeing what that x ashlessi will look like. I've never heard of it before.

Speeking of orders... I just put in one for my first ceph!

-Matt

well they don't look there greatest they just came through shipping.
here in a month or so they will have perked up and should have a few more pitchers as some of them already have new growth emerging.

Hey it might just be the pics making the soil look decieving, but it looks like your soil is really dry. Sarr's like much more moist soil, and mine even like occasional flooding. So ya just my thoughts on the subject, but other than that...grats on a huge order of nice nice plants!!

Zach

Hey it might just be the pics making the soil look decieving, but it looks like your soil is really dry.

I just potted all of those plants up trust me, they have water the tray is filled about an inch high with RO.

Back