What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hummers Giant enjoying the sun.

Oh man Jeff, that tequila is looking good mate... color and form are coming along very nice indeed. Hmmmm FWIW it looks like the same clone that Clint has.

Butch

Those are great looking plants!

Holy Sh i know a bunch a people have already told you this, but the Ceph with the red pitchers is just incredible. i think it should win an award for the sweetest looking ceph. Keep up the good work and someday hopfully you will create a monster of a Ceph

For the people that grow their Cephs outdoors; how adapt are your plants at capturing their own nutrients?

Do you find that they are jammed-pack full of bugs or only a few?

Holy Sh i know a bunch a people have already told you this, but the Ceph with the red pitchers is just incredible. i think it should win an award for the sweetest looking ceph. Keep up the good work and someday hopfully you will create a monster of a Ceph

So true.

I want to knwo how he keeps them cool. Here in GA I think they would burn up. I like the bucket idea though. Sure its not a 5 gallon? It does look great and I wish mine would grow larger. I just repotted it and it is sulking now. I lost one of the 4 growth points I think and alot of the leaves, but its coming back now.

BTW Those are some ASWESOME looking cephs!

Thank you all for the complements!
That red ceph only took 15 days outside to go from all green to blood red.
We really haven't had a day here above 70 degrees yet, many times cooling down into the 40's at night. Keeping them cool hasn't been a problem. The big thing still is watching the temps at night! I still don't think we are past our last frost!
JMatt

JB_OrchidGuy,

Glad you like the bucket idea. I have three of them now. I do think they are 3 gallon.
I know they won't win an award for the best display, but I don't care. If the plant looks happy thats all that matters.

By the way,
I don't like Hillary either!!!

Jmatt

Back