What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephs to acclimatise for sale in July

You've got the touch Cindy, great job !!

xvart, I have no idea why the stalk is so long. There are 5 plants in that pot. Each came orginally with 3-4 large pitchers like those yellowing ones in the pic. The pitchers dried up after the plants were potted up. Hmm...got to ask the seller about it.

Looking great Cindy. Keep it up. :)

Beautiful photos Cindy thanks for posting them-lol it's funny i live in Australia and used to live in SW WA when i was younger in Bunbury which is between Albany and Perth and in the Cephalotus's range but i didn't even know CP's yet alone Cephs existed back then. But it's funny all you people overseas own and have seen Cephs in real life and i, who has lived in their range and in their country have never seen them in real life....funny world eh!

lol yeah you're right it is nice to come home after a day at work and pot up mail order plants lol

thanks for posting the link to that Singapore forum as now i'm able to talk to people who live in the similar warm humid tropical climate i experiance as well-it's so awesome,thanks!

Back