What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More of my bog

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
leucophylla "Pale" (not antho free)

P5190037.jpg

leucophylla "Purple Lips"

P5190033.jpg

(luecophylla "Red" x minor "Okee Giant) x 'Royal Ruby'

P5190030.jpg

leucophylla x oreophila

P5190026.jpg

BOGUS Rudd

P5190027.jpg

'Black Widow'

P5190028.jpg

P5190029.jpg

P5190038.jpg

catesbeai x oreophila

P5190025.jpg

And to close out; 'Reptilian Rose' (very nicely pink now)

P5190021.jpg

P5190022.jpg

P5190023.jpg

P5190039.jpg

P5190040.jpg

VERY nice Pyro.

Those are contest-worthy. :)

Beautiful!

You grow some absolutely stunning Sarracenia!

DANG TRAVIS!! Stunning! simply stunning!!!! i love the black widow and reptilian rose!! awesome!!!!

Thanks all for the compliments.

However, I do have to give a certain amount of credit to mother nature. Like the Nep growers who live in Hawaii I just happen to be situated in a place where I have to do very little work for the plants to thrive. If I lived someplace a little less ideal I am sure I'd be working harder and they'd be a little less happy.

Awesome plants Travis! Many plants there I would love to get divisions of one day! Wow very nice.

You grow some amazing plants

Very Nice Travis! Do you have any pics of the whole bog?

Hey Max,

These are the only ones I have on file. Taken a couple of months ago.

bogshot0417082.jpg

bogshot0417081.jpg

And yet another contender for total and complete awesomeness! Very well done my friend.

I do not know about "total and complete awesomeness" :)

Besides, the last couple weeks weather with 40mph winds for 2 days and hail and rain and tornados (no tornado at my house thankfully) have brutalized them a fair bit. Most of the blooms are stripped of their petals and I have many a toppled pitcher

But I greatly appreciate the praise :)

Very impressive! I really like the leucophylla x oreophila and the 'Reptilian Rose'!

Back