What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S flava Photos

Nothing major here, just the first blooms of the young season, so I have to share. I think the purpurea's are next in line to bloom...

flava_640x480.jpg

-Homer

And I though you only had sundews! :-D

Looking good.:-O I see you are utilizing "fence-defense" as well. ;)

"Fence-defense" was installed earlier this Spring. Our Dachshund likes to get his toy ball stuck in the pots, then "dig it out". I had enough of that...

And I though you only had sundews!
I see how you might think that... Although I fuss with my woolies most the time, I'm spending more quality time with tropical Utrics and my Sarrs.

Homer

My Jack Russell continually just dug my plants up ball or no ball in my big new bogs. I wired it up as a part of her undergroung fence. Now she goes no where near my bogs all though I can tell she really wants to. She enjoys nothing more than licking my face and digging up my Sarras. Digging my Sarras has been resolved with a some voltage. Yesterday I was sitting on the border of my bog and she forgot and decided to come over to me for some attention. OOOPS BZZZZZZ YELP YELP. Thats what you get Dixie. It was great.

I wonder if I have the first electically wired CP bogs? Anyone else?

Yours are just now flowering? Mine finished blooming about two months ago! I would guess it is because you live farther north than me, for me it's kinda strange to sarras blooming now >_<

The crazy thing is, I still have sarracenia and VFT's that are you blooming in July! This spring was way too cold up here, and everything is very behind because of it.

hooooly crap 3 puyallup people. Can you say, Western Washington Carnivorous Plant Society anyone? Homer, you, Brisco, and i as well as the few others from olympia and the surrounding areas need to start a society...i feel so left out around here D:<

Back