What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A case of the "reds"

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
A sure turn around for a case of the "blues"

'Royal Ruby'
P6150006_2.jpg

P6150007_2.jpg

flava "rubricorpora" x leucophylla
P6150010_2.jpg

P6150018_2.jpg

P6150020_2.jpg

'Black Widow'
P6150008_2.jpg

P6150009_2.jpg

P6150017_2.jpg

'Alucard'
P6150015_2.jpg

P6150016_2.jpg

Phil F. hybrid (can not recall which right now)
P6150014_2.jpg

flava "cuprea" x leucophylla "purple lips"
P6150019_2.jpg

And last (but definitely not least)

'Reptilian Rose'
P6150011_2.jpg

P6150012_2.jpg

P6150013_2.jpg

I love that reptilian rose. I think everytime I see pics of it I like it more. Great pics!

I definitely second that notion!

DUDE! AMAZING!!! LOVE the reds man!! Can't get enough of it!! Man, your reptilian rose is AMAZING, it got FANGS!! LOL!! You grow some awesome plants Travis!! WOW!!! Im sitting here at work wiping the drewl off my keyboard. heh :)

I third that, the Reptilian Rose is amazing!

Thanks all for the compliments :)

@ Rob,

Yes it most definitely has fangs LOL. That and the deep colour is what motivated me to get out there with the camera in the first place. It is about the most perfect pitcher I have in the bog at the moment.

I third that, the Reptilian Rose is amazing!
Gotta agree with that. The colors are amazing!

The reds on my plants keep drawing me out there also. Maybe this w/e I'll be able to snap a few shots. The variety of the reds is intriguing.... :banana2:

Travis- You make me so proud! You're doing a splendid job with everything...especially 'Reptilian Rose'. It really is a beautiful plant. Quite a few of the pitchers on my mother plant have 'fangs' as well. I've counted as many as five points on some of the pitchers. Almost Nepenthes like. And it gets huge to boot and smells good too!!

Keep up the great work and keep the great pics coming.

Phil

Back