What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small secret

I want to think this post is just a joke...

does anyone remember pon14? he was just a "really young grower" too...

you live in a cave all your life and not go outside. your going to be pale pale pale! you put a sarr in crappy conditions, its going to be pale pale pale! now. walk out of your cave in the dead of summer on a sunny day and just lay out in the sun. with no sunscreen. for several hours. oh youll turn pretty colors alright...

if its happened once. good. you fixed the problem and you saved the palnt from death. but dont do it again. unless like PAK said you want to experiment. you stress the plant out by depriving it of what it needs. you dont want people to starve you do you?

Alex

I think every one have the right to experiment on diferent ways to reach the best of the plants.

But I feel that to experiment on a plant taking it to the extreme of precarious conditions should be avoid and forbidden with no questions.

That is just my opinion and nothing else.

Back