What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. Oreo in Alabama

• Thread starter nealfor
  • Start date
That´s cool. I would love to see some plants in their natural habitat. Thanks for sharing :).

Very nice looking. I had one once and it looked great when it arrived. But when I put it outside this spring it withered away. Don't know why, when even the cobra lily did well.

DCP_2059.jpg

Mine is looking pretty poor this year; I hope it doesn't wither up like it seems to be threatening... Caterpillars kept eating the emerging pitchers :blush:

great pics! thanks for sharing! ;)

Bit off topic but I just returned to the forums and am still glad to see that Jimscott's profile picture hasn't changed in the year or so since I left :)

- Zac

Nice Pics by the way, always loved seeing the plants in their natural environments

Oh MAN! Those are some great pics! I have a couple or so oreos in my collection. They are sending up their winter leaves at the moment. It's getting hot as the dickens down here and they are programed to go dormant during these times. Although not nearly as cool as pics of plants in the wild, here are a couple of my 'tame' oreos.
mini-bogs034.jpg

mini-bogs015-1.jpg

mini-bogs016-1.jpg

Good to see some (what appear to be) young plants in those piccies.

Back