What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

second ceph

my first cephalotus died. i didnt really know why. anyway, i just returned from cameron highlands and acquired four pots of cephalotus follicularis.

on the first day i went to YG park, they did'nt have any ceph for sale. my heart sank. as that was probably the primary reason of me going to camerons lol.
so, i requested for the supervisor to call up her 'boss' and inquire whether theyve any ceph stock in the YG nursery in Kuala Terla.

and yes, they brought in 10 pots of ceph for sale the next day! they were RM 38.00 each. i actually plan to sell one or two away to you guys here in PJ who want to buy ceph but cant find any.

there ws so many to choose from.. i think i probably took an hour to choose lol.

neway, here are the pics.

100_6474.jpg

100_6476.jpg

100_6477.jpg

100_6478.jpg

100_6481.jpg

100_6482.jpg

wow... look at all of those leaves.

haha.. thanks for the tip.. can u teach me how to propagate them using leaves?

whats the success rate like...

Wow. That's a lot of non-carnivorous leaves! I guess that's what happens when you grow them in a tropical climate.

Back