What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My baby Heli!

carnivoure12

Hear the Call of Nepenthes
This is my baby! she is my lttle baby that I care so much. I Love my Heliamphora Minor, and now its making me more happpy, with a new colorful pitcher! its just nearing a nice nectar spoon! ok so she's not a baby she is an adult heli but hey... I'm a parent
Front Newest Pitcher
DSC01557.jpg

Side view
DSC01558.jpg

A very promising pitcher!
DSC01564.jpg

And since I'm so happy here's my newest mixta unopened pitcher!
DSC01565.jpg

Very nice plants carn! love the new mixta pitcher, and of course the heli's great too!

matei

Comgratulations! GREAT looking N. x 'Mixta' pitcher coming along!

Very nice H. minor you have there. If I could offer any advice, it would be to expose that Heliamphora to as much light as possible for formation of the nectar spoons. That species grows in particularly exposed areas, more so than many others . . .

Thanks big bella, I realized, that it was losing its normal shap and becoming thin, and stopped making the dowards pointing hairs, therefore, i knew it wasn't enough light, its exposed to a lot more light now, and thats why the newest pitchers are more colorful, also the pitcher has the Characteritic shape, and it regained the hairs, so i think its going down the righ track.

The newest pitcher forming looks like a nectar spooner to me :)

And thanks cap and pet.

Nice heli's carn! like bigbella says, and i saw it myself with mine, when i added a secong fluo tube, i saw a great improvement in nectar spoon formation. Hopefully now that it's closer, you'll get some real nice coloration! congrats buddy, nice heli! and that mixta is sweet! how tall is it?

Back