What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

testing out my new camera

• Thread starter cephalady
  • Start date
juz a few pics..hope u all enjoy and do comment pls.. :rolleyes:

DSCF1289.jpg

DSCF1325.jpg

DSCF1249.jpg

DSCF1294.jpg

Out of curiosity, what are those red / brown thingys growing on slender stems?

hi jim,its u again..hehe..i'm not quite sure what are those..but it seems that they are some kind of a flower stalk for the moss that is growing around the ceph..can anyone confirm this?

o-o i think u need to mow the moss stem off prevent them from fulling up the space for ur ceph needs?

wow it looks really good and really nice =)

@ cephlady : Awesome Cephalotus!

@ jimscott : Those things contain moss spores, but not from Sphagnum! Look at the bottom pitcher- I mean picture to see what I mean. That stuff just pops up anywhere and everywhere...

thank you clue,here's a few photo updates of my cephs..

DSC01144.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

I see why you are calling yourself Cephalady! Your LFS is perfect for leaf pullings.

wow thats an impressive ceph grow op you have going there!

hehe..its only 4 pots of cephs and hopefully an incoming 3 pots of rooted leaf pullings..i juz leave the pullings in covered takeaway containers in peat,perlite medium on a bright shaded shelf..i dun wanna check on them so often coz the more i checked,it seems like eternity to see them strike..

hey cephalady! can u pls post some pics of leaf pullings? cuz i tried too haha.. it took about 3 months for 4 to sprout.

hi malowie,i'm currently staying over at my in law's..will post the pullings pics when i get back.. :)

Back