What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarras from FlyTrapShop - Thanks Andy~!

Got some really nize Sarra rhizomes from Andy today
THANKS
S. flava var. Rugelii
StufffromAndy003.jpg

S. flava var. Cuprea
StufffromAndy004.jpg

S. minor 'Okee Giant'
got a flower on it too and part of my foot XP ahahahahha
StufffromAndy005.jpg

all of em are going outside once our temps come up from freezing. rather not kill plants coming out of dormancy, know what i mean? lol

all potted up with my S. flava var. Atropurpurea rhizome as well, starting to emerge from dormancy
StufffromAndy008.jpg

and an N. ventricosa i got from him as well :) all parts of my contribution to keeping these great forums going~
StufffromAndy006.jpg

Cool, those rhizomes look great. Can't wait to see updates on them. If that minor flower makes it would you be interested in sending some pollen over to New York?

Cool, those rhizomes look great. Can't wait to see updates on them. If that minor flower makes it would you be interested in sending some pollen over to New York?

lets see what other sarras flower here for me first before i do that. im trying to get a rather large collection of sarracenia. natural pest control...mother and i are severely allergic to the pesticide they around here.

That's cool! I was thinking of getting a flava var. coppertop if they are in stock or another sar since my judith hindle woke up. One problem would be that I don't have any large pots for large rhizomes. I don't trust myself with sars though so I have been avoiding my favorite hybrid even though it is super easy.

Those flavas look great! You're gonna love Atropurpurea... it's such a nice red!

That N. ventricosa looks EXACTLY like my N. ventricosa did before the stem broke off and the entire plant died. Sigh. I had it for years. Makes me sad remembering it.

Back