What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help with a decision?

Hi Guys!

Hope this finds you all well!!! In your opinion which would be your choice if you were in my shoes. I have S. Leucophylla "Tarnok" already and want either S. Leucophylla "Titan" or S. oreophila x Flava thanks to brokken's post of the AWESOME photos! Im in 8b in south georgia. If the oreophila x flava is your choice where can I get one? I am leaning toward that one just because I already have the Tarnok variant of Leucophylla. HELP PLEASE!!!

Thanks for looking,
Cody

You don't have to limit yourself to just those two plants. There are SOOO many hybrids out there. Granted that the Oreo x Flava that Brokken posted pics of is very nice, but check out this website to see some pics:

http://www.humboldt.edu/~rrz7001/Sarracenia.html

And if it were me and you are set on just the two that you mentioned, I would definitely go with the Oreo x Flava. I have Leuco Titan as well as a clone of Oreo x Flava (I don't think that it is the same as Brokkens) and the Leuco Titan looks just like a Leuco but a little taller.

Got both haha couldnt help myself!

Thanks for the suggetions!! Cody

Back