What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Napp

Beautiful photos Cedric!! Stunning and wonderful as always!

I wish my plants looked like that. Awesome pics.

Thank you Robert and Bob..

My cultivars:

Sarracenia 'French Kiss'
3083393524_657df947ca_m.jpg
3090779510_f462a5a6d2_m.jpg

Sarracenia 'Orange fire'
3083376014_87c957a992_m.jpg
3082539273_8ba72f914a_m.jpg

Sarracenia 'Red wine Bordeaux'
3558916931_2f5abd0521_m.jpg
3559728676_9eaae4fb14_m.jpg

Cedric

:eek: Those are all magnificent! Are those all Moorei hybrids? I especially love the bordeaux cross!

Thank you,

Those are all magnificent! Are those all Moorei hybrids? I especially love the bordeaux cross!
Number one it is Oreophila x leucophylla, number two unknown hybrid and Sarracenia 'Red wine Bordeaux' x moorei.

Cedric

Simply beautiful plants, and great photos! You've got yourself some very fine specimens. What ever you are doing, it's working great! I love the 'Orange Fire'. Your photosite is fantastic. You have a gift, no doubt about it. From the perfect neps, to the perfect orchids, and everything else. Must be a full time job keeping up with it!

And I just checked out your grow list and....I'm speechless. That must be one enormous grow area, and you must have some great connections to get so many varieties. Do you have a whole nursery? How many separate greenhouses?

Also I'm curious, how long did it take you to amass so many plants?

Thank you,

yes I have two greenhouses and at the end of the year I increased the saracenia part with a large greenhouse out of glass.

Also I'm curious, how long did it take you to amass so many plants?
For 11 years I've carnivorous plants

Cedric

Back