What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friggin' weather

nightsky

Lover of Mountains
So we had a nasty hailstorm come ripping through here last night. Caught me off guard, and I wasn't able to protect my minibogs in time. So, I've lost two months worth of growth on my sarrs. It looks almost like a weedeater had a go at em; there's only a few shreds of leaves/pitchers left. It also threw a lot of my media out from the force of the hail hitting it. Ugh, I hope they are able to make a quick recovery to salvage the rest of the season.:censor:

i was protecting my tomatoes from snow that was forecast this weekend........where is this global warming they keep promising me?!?

yeah, i think they need to solve the northern US cooling first. although I see we're finally getting some 80's next week, or so they say.

Aaaaw, that sucks. It would devastate me if that were to happen to me. Hope everything works out! :)

Haha, nice rattler.

Back