What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gin Goblin pic

One of my Sarracenia Gin Goblins has thrown up a more adult-looking pitcher finally, and I have to say I am impressed and can't wait to see how it ultimately looks.

gingoblin.jpg

When we went to Peter's place for a potluck, I saw some of the Gin Goblins. Some were solid blood red. It's nice to see diversity.

Oooh, you lucked out. That's a nice goblin. :)

Mine looks like this:

gingoblin.jpg

Oooh, you lucked out. That's a nice goblin. :)

Mine looks like this:

i think that one shows a lot of potential. from what i've experienced with my own seedlings growing up, i think yours is gonna look close to adrian slack. can't tell if that white on the hood is glare or coloration, but if it's coloration: watch out!

This is my second gin goblin. The first one showed nice veination, but as it's grown up, it shows less and less promise. I picked this one up last weekend.

I love it! Ill take a pic of mine, but doesnt look like an adult yet. its awesome though.

Back