What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Bogs

catrus

Sheila
I took pictures of my bogs tonight.
I hope you like them.
Backlit.jpg

Backlit2.jpg

Bugs.jpg

Bugs22.jpg

BellesBugs.jpg

Bogs09.jpg

Danias.jpg

Yeah, I like 'em! :D Is the one in the fifth picture an S. 'Hummer's Hammerhead'?

Very nice! In the third last pic, is that minor x alata or rubra? I likes :D
Hope they don't get splashed when people are swimming ;)

lol and i thought my mini bog was crowded, looks great

gorgeous :)
its that time of the year, here come the leucos and their hybrids :D

whats in picture one to the left?

Very nice bogs!! They're so filled up, heehee. I llove that sarr in the first pic, it seems to have such a bright red colour... or maybe it's just the sun. :p

Thanks, everyone! Blokeman, there have been some parties in the pool this summer but I don't see any damage to the plants. They're not right on the edge. Jaytab, they are crowded. I'm hoping to expand next spring.

The red sar. is in #1,2 6 and 7. I don't know what it is. Any suggestions? It was one of the first plants I got four years ago. I found it at a garden show. All of the other bogs are less than one year old except the big black one, it's exactly one year old this month. Awgaupp, that is the first spring pitcher and those are seed pods from the red plant. Devon, the sun did make them shine!

#3 & 4 are my Bugs - June Bug, Red Bug, Lady Bug and Doodle Bug. I wanted them in one pot but was afraid they would be too crowded when I planted them this spring. I'm glad I put them in two! Clue, that's June Bug overlapping the pot of Scarlette Belle next to it.

I meant the red one sort of in middle to left, but still answers my question. did the grower at the garden show give any info?
Most of my sarrs are in my bog, but when im older, they'll be divided to make minibogs, they, to me, are better

Awgaupp, all of it is the same plant. It was a lawn and garden expo at the fair grounds. They didn't even know what it was. I tried to tell them but I'm not sure they understood. It didn't have a label. I like my mini bogs. I have two that are just Judith Hindle and one that is one big purpurea.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30224516&id=1113316389

Back