What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i've posted pics of most of these seedlings before, but here's some updated ones.

First up, 6 siblings from an open-pollinated 'Boob Tube'. I don't know the parentage of Boob Tube, but it obviously has minor & psittacina it. the seedlings definitely cross the spectrum between minor & psittacina. i'm guessing the flower was self-pollinated, but who knows?

boobtube1.jpg

boobtube2.jpg

boobtube3.jpg

boobtube4.jpg

boobtube5.jpg

boobtube6.jpg

Next, 3 siblings from an open-pollinated alata "black" x flava "red".
flalata1.jpg

flalata2.jpg

flalata3.jpg

Next up, 2 siblings from an open-pollinated Judith Hindle. One looks alot like an S. x excellens, while the other reminds me of 'Mardi Gras'. Both were growing in the same pot as Judith Hindle, so they are possible dads.
judith1.jpg

judith2.jpg

Next, 3 siblings from an open-pollinated 'Ladies In Waiting'. One is reminiscent of 'Ladies', shapewise, but not as colorful. Another leans towards a leucophylla shape, and the 3rd leans towards S. rubra. I'm guessing this one was self-pollinated.
ladiesinwait1.jpg

ladiesinwait2.jpg

ladiesinwait3.jpg

The next two are siblings from an open-pollinated leucophylla x moorei. Not the flashiest looking, but I think will be decent plants once full-grown.

leucomooreix.jpg

leucomooreix2.jpg

The next two are unknown - I've kept extra open-pollinated seeds from over the years in one lg. envelope and plant some every year, just to see what comes up. Your guess is as good as mine.

unknown2.jpg

unknown1.jpg

Lastly, 3 purchased seedlings that some of you may have heard of.
abnorma.jpg

"Abnorma"

gingoblin1.jpg

"Gin Goblin" #1

gingoblin2.jpg

"Gin Goblin" #2

Cool seedlings. How old are they?

Nice looking plants!

How I love variation. :D

wow! ill have to get an abnorma

Back