What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update pic on my ceph

Indigo

Learning How To Multiply
Hi TF'ers

Hello people just wanna get an update on my Ceph. since 2 months ago my terrarium had a nasty gnat attack. and yes gnat is very dangerous they destory my plants from teh root and rot all the way to the top. and i kinda neglected them and let the gnat feast on them 5 nepenthes dead and 1 heli. so RIP. so i quickly remove every living plant from there and flush the pot with water from the sink. as soon as i found out something isn;t right. right now i m terrify to use terrarium. so i move every nep i had to the kitchen window sill not enough space for all of them so i pot some up in a same pot to minimize space use.
so here is the new pic on my cephs growing under maryland zone 7~8 hot sun
Sorry about the yellowie lighting ii just got off work and its night. so ya the yellowie light bulb lolll

2009-08-2721_15_08.jpg

2009-08-2721_15_38.jpg

I like how the Cephs look when growing in fullsun its hardy and the teeth color up nicely.
and here is my previous thread about my ceph on march
Here is the link to my old Ceph picture thread

Happy growing :-))

Aw, they looked so nice back then. I hope that they get well soon. :)

And using phone camera so sorry about the bad graphic skill

You should move the plants to other place to taking photo ! Nice plants.

You should move the plants to other place to taking photo ! Nice plants.

yea :blush: should have use a lamp too show the color more. i will take some nice photo of it later this weekend

Another update on my Ceph under my TLC :D Its recovering nicely I grow them on a south windowsill.

XD I really like the moss
008.jpg

A family pic
009-1.jpg

The largest Ceph I got
002.jpg

2nd Large
003.jpg

This gives the idea of how small they are right now
010-1.jpg

:D

happy growing

What nep is that?

Sorry to hear about your gnat attack, but it seems you are coming out ahead
as your plants are looking terrific!

Congrats on getting the upper hand! :clap:

What nep is that?

Just a typical XD

And thanks GrowinOld

Edit: :-)) Sorry Thez_yo I read your quest wrong. I thought you said what "ceph" is that.. Well your answer is above.. As for the Nep its a N.Truncata Windowsill also same condition as the Ceph.

Back