What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ceph need repot ?

I have read that Cephs can be sensitive so i did ad some pics off my Ceph to see iff it need a repot the moss is starting to grow over it more and more :p

What do you think ?

34pdlsg.jpg

14mxa2e.jpg

Repotting will not solve the problem. Trimming the moss back a bit will help though :)

yeah thats true but maby it need more place or not ?

how tall is that pot? it's hard to tell in the pic, but I think you might have to repot it in the near future.

That Cephalotus will do fine in that pot for a good long time; also, if it is growing well as it appears to be, don't disturb it . . .

That Cephalotus will do fine in that pot for a good long time; also, if it is growing well as it appears to be, don't disturb it . . .
Agreed - I don't know for how long but you've got lots of good growth & it looks very happy. Why mess with that? :nono: Just do some trimming ...

Hm I have now repoted the plant might look little funny :p but I didnt disturb the roots at all since i took the old pot peat and all in this new pot. I think it will look cool after a time :)

a9tfg8.jpg

Wow, silly little mound of red sphagnum. :D

There is a lack of notable lack of sphagnum there . . .

What are you, some sort of minimalist?

Oh boy, my root rot, and complications alarms are going off...

hehe its peat perlite vermiculite and dry sphagnum undet the red live sphagnum. I have now planted some Pinguicula primuliflora on the sides in the red sphagnum will look nice after a while I hope :)

Back