What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Cephalotus pics

Please ask any question.
Fotos5-11-2008carnivoras075.jpg

Fotos5-11-2008carnivoras074.jpg

Fotos5-11-2008carnivoras073.jpg

SANY0009.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

The flower
SANY0046.jpg

question: Can I have it? :D Hehe, very nice healthy plant :D

very nice plants. I has a questions: Also, how did those 2 pitchers bury themselves like that? Did the moss grow up or something? Very kewl, lol Pet.

[I edited because I didn't really remember you werent sopposed to offer to buyyyy stuff... :X]

Hi Petmantis,
Just visit me and I will do something.

Hi Devon.B,
Yes, the moss grows up and I must always take off.

Great plants you got there. :) They're very well grown. Are these typicals or 'Hummer's Giant'?

I do not know really, may be is tipical.

Very good photos Marcus, and your plants are looking great-well done:clap:.

Hi All,
Is my Cephalotus a tipical one?
Thank you.

It may likely be the typical form but it may get larger with age -- even though it has reached flowering maturity. Many of my typical plants rival the larger forms from time to time . . .

Hi All,
Is my Cephalotus a tipical one?
Thank you.
I think it's a typical Marcus,but don't be downbeat,it's still a lovely plant.Also "typicals" can sometimes show their own individual traits,I have one that sometimes will throw out a 2" pitcher, that's way above the norm. You have flower stalks,well,you can wait and harvest seed,or you can cut them off now and cut them into about 1" segments,then stick them in some live sphagnum and you may end up with some plantlets.Be patient though, any form of propogating Cephs can take months.

Thank you for your information, Petescephs.

This is some seedlings of cephalotus harvest by me and sowed last year.

Imagem014.jpg
[/IMG]

Imagem012.jpg
[/IMG]

awsome! they took a long time, but at least they sprouted!

How cuuuuute!

My ceph is still hanging in there, with a couple teeny tiny bits of green leaves growing. Funny thing is, it just divided into two.

Back