What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few pics of Cephalotus

Cindy

Staff member
Just to share a few pics of the different forms of Cephalotus I am currently growing. :)

The pitchers are from different plants under similar conditions.
cephalotus_collage1.jpg

Group shots.
cephalotus_collage2.jpg

Both plants grown in bright shade next to each other.
cephalotus_collage3.jpg

p.s. There were only two of that weird-looking pitcher on the plant.
cephalotus_weird.jpg

Gorgeous plants :)

What's the one in the lower left of the first picture? I love the contrast on it.

That's very cool! I didn't know there were so many clones of cephs!

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.

Veronis and Devon.B,
They are just pitchers from different plants but not any specific clones like Hummer's Giant etc....which is why I chose the words "different forms". ;)

Beautiful Cephs cindy! that weird looking one almost looks as if it were smiling or something. ;)

Wow! Are these different because of seedling variation, or just different growing conditions? Very nice Cindy!!

Great Cephalotus as always. :D

Wow! Are these different because of seedling variation, or just different growing conditions? Very nice Cindy!!

The 6 pitchers in the first pic are from different plants under the same growing conditions. I didn't label the plants but as far as I can remember, there are only 3-4 different plants originally....that means that two or three of them are actually cuttings from the same mother plant.

Back