What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

look who came today...

If you have problems overwatering your ceph i suggest you keep your peat/sand mix on top so you can see when you have to water the plant in place of guessing....something to think about.

Yeah, that's true. I guess I'll just let moss naturally grow on top of the soil instead of introducing sphagnum moss.

Geez your plant looks absolutely wonderful! I just love ceph's tubby fuzzy pitchers.

I get the feeling your new plant was born where my new plant was born...

Judging by the shape of the pot, did you buy this plant for about $60?

Judging by the shape of the pot, did you buy this plant for about $60?

it is a three inch pot. and would you hate me if i said less?

@mark.ca: you've given wise advice. what i've decided to do is to use the tray system (with only half an inch of water) and give it an overhead (but not really) watering every two weeks.

@thez_yo: while my plant and your plant do not share the same mother, i have a feeling they came from the same source too. hahahaha. yeah, i decided not to go for the hummer's giant just because of space issues. i hope yours turns out to be a beast!

amphirion - thanks! If you ever decide to go for a hummer and mine is producing non-carn leaves, hit me up for a cutting. :bigthumpup:

Here's my Cephalotus. I also have a baby Drosera Aliciae and Spatulata in the pot as well. Sorry about the bad quality of the picture. I'm still trying to figure out how to take pictures with it.

CephSundews2.jpg

looking good Wolfn

Yeah, good job growing leaves on your ceph! I'm jealous because mine only make pitchers, which isn't that with which I want to start new plants.

Back