What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

heli research paper wanted

Looking for:

Floral biological observations on Heliamphora tatei
(Sarraceniaceae) and other plants from Cerro de la Neblina
in Venezuela
SUSANNE S. RENNER
Received February 2, 1987

I cant find it located in Jstor, but do find it located in springerlink (but I dont have access to a springerlink account)

any assitance is appreciated

Av

if you have access to a university library, you should be able to get a copy of it, unless it is in some really obscure journal.

We have Jstor access but not springerlink.... for whatever reason I couldnt find it on Jstor

???

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

i am no longer in need

:)

Hey Butch,

I wouldn't mind seeing that paper myself . . .

I have a copy of the paper in PDF format. I can't upload it to photobucket (surprise :oops:). The file exceeds this forum's max attachment size, so I can't post it as an attachment either.

I guess I can email it to anyone that is interested... PM me.

Also, if all else fails there's always that good 'ole inter-library loan. :glare:

you could load it up on a file uploading site, and post the link. it'd be quite an interesting read.

For anyone interested in the sub its a very good read!

Pretty much closes the door on Heli pollination best practices IMHO... and a couple very interesting images

It's bees and sonication Dr.Watson :)
Av

Back