What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of Abnorma, Gin Goblin, Judith Adrian and John Wyndham

• Thread starter Brokken
  • Start date
Some additional shots of the whole Judith Adrian plant. When I got it, I was looking for a straight lid resembling flava and nice color. Of course it's kinda hard to tell on small seedlings. However this one initially showed promise, then it seemed to get duller and now it's back on track:

apr2010-judithadrian001.jpg

apr2010-judithadrian002.jpg

Is it just me or does it just look like a leuco at this point?

The lids resemble flavas more than it does a leuco - which is what I was looking for. I guess it's subjective.

Just amazing Brokken! I hope mine turns out to be as pretty as yours. I think it looks nothing like a leuco.

WooWee! I love that JA. Which means ill have to order one soon lol.

I've got a Judith Hindle x leucophylla about the same age for comparison. These are from last summer:

jhleuco2.jpg

jhleuco.jpg

Some additional shots of the whole Judith Adrian plant. When I got it, I was looking for a straight lid resembling flava and nice color. Of course it's kinda hard to tell on small seedlings. However this one initially showed promise, then it seemed to get duller and now it's back on track:

apr2010-judithadrian001.jpg

Beautfiul Judith Adrian Brokken! I might have to back and see Peter about his plant :-D

Updated pic's:

S. Gin Goblin
S_+Gin+Goblin.jpg

S_+Gin+Goblin+01.jpg

S. Judith Adriana
S_+Judith+adriana.jpg

S_+Judith+adriana+01.jpg

Just for fun
S. purpurea 'apalachicola' x S. leucophylla 'hot pink' 01
S_+purpurea+_apalachicola_+x+S_+leucophylla+_hot+pink_+01.jpg

S_+purpurea+_apalachicola_+x+S_+leucophylla+_hot+pink_.jpg

S. leuco purple lips x flava ornata
S_+leuco+purple+lips+x+flava+ornata.jpg

Glad you all like the crosses i made when I still worked for Peter
Have any of you seen the Willisii that i selfed looks like a really red Purp so far

Glad you all like the crosses i made when I still worked for Peter
Have any of you seen the Willisii that i selfed looks like a really red Purp so far

No Lois - Let's see a pic!!

Fred
No pics yet
I had to buy mine from the man too
I'll have my daughter take pics of them the next time she visits
LMO

Thanks Lois! I need to make it up your way again and help out. I'll shoot you an e-mail soon.

]

Pretty!

^I agree... very beautiful.

here's one of my 'Judith Adrian' plants that finally put up a decent size pitcher recently. doesn't compare to brokken's.

judithadrian.jpg

Sarracenia: Mine seems to be clumping a lot. Should have divisions of it in a couple of seasons.

Here's some brand new shots of my 2 Gin Goblin's, plus better one's of one of my Judith Adrian's. Still waiting for decent pitchers from my other Judith Adrians, Abnormas and the John Wyndham.

gingoblin1front.jpg

Gin Goblin 1

gingoblin1side.jpg

Gin Goblin 1

gingoblin2front.jpg

Gin Goblin 2

gingoblin2side.jpg

Gin Goblin 2

jadrian1.jpg

Judith Adrian 1

jadrian1front.jpg

Judith Adrian 1